Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas, NEJM and BMJ

Firstly a belated Christmas wish... (I dunno what came over me until I forgot to put this up)

If at all an accomplishment this Christmas would be learning how to make gravy for roast chicken which was not very difficult as people make it out to be.

Meanwhile I have been thrust into an endless stream of boredom which involves opening my e-mail and Facebook accounts again and again. I have taken up reading the NEJM and the BMJ which if you know what I am talking about should realise that I am super free. Sadly the BMJ is only for suscribers which if anyone out there suscribes too; please help me retrieve an article. Just give me a mail so that I can fill you in the details!

So that's about it for now; me parasitizing and scouting for new activities. If anyone has some idea of what I can do to waste my time better like a job or anything, do give me a buzz.

Signing off to more laziness ....

No comments: