Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Service! Service! Service! and the Credit Crunch

Can I get some service?!

Seriously. I know that sounds rude but I am probably going to say that next time I get crossed.

Well it is totally weird to go to international franchises with "Service to Smile" tags plastered all over their adverts and the real deal you get is being treated like the stuff that your dog dug up. And its ain't treasure.

This is the very reason we are lagging behind.
I am not expecting for "sirs" and "madams" nor rolling red carpets wherever I plan to set my foot at. But the decency to NOT to keep a customer waiting for 2 whole minutes at the counter while you whilst way expanding your social calendar with delivery boys?! I would have walked out then or even worse wrote a despicable comment in the suggestion box.
I was being "Asian" nice then.

Too bad I will be donning Las Vegas the next time.

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/news4174.html
In times of the credit crunch, smiles will carry miles!
As it is everything is becoming expensive and shamelessly inaccessible.
Well it is do or die or better...
Stand out or get phased out!

No comments: