Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Twenty-O-Eight" - A Flash Review

"2008 began on January 1st and ends at December 31st at 12 am respectively. "

How about that for concise? Well ... NOT.
Minus everything that has happened in the outside world which has been typically in the brew for the past years; some new things came in and same came out. Typical expected and unexpected stuffings of norm which we have learned to expect.

Learning is the word of the year for me.
The ridiculously loved course, people and insight.

Somehow I have handled things this year with more maturity, independence and dignity (maybe this is a little bit overboard) which have suprised even myself.

LOL.

Anyway I have enjoyed this year in a way uniquely mine and only I can appreciate.

Well good can only get better.


Wishing all of you happy new year and many more happier ones to come!

No comments: