Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Suprising End to the Never-Ending Laundry

I was very much surprised on how I managed to squeeze weeks of laundry into two plastic bags and sort it out for good (at least 95% of it).

Thankfully I did it two hours earlier than I normally would as the cab arrived half-an-hour and I spent the other hour and half complaining to a friend about an ex-friend and eating. Typically, the usual mad rush was not there. In the bus station, I met a friend's friend who now is a friend and talked away about an hour and half while eating KFC. Then, the bus came and I had a great surprise to meet yet another friend and made a new friend who gave me a chocolate bar. The only fly in the ointment was the person sitting next to me with a slightly noxious smell, but thankfully I slept well and arrived earlier than I expected back home.

So, it was reasonably nice 12 hours I had and I feel this just goes to show that it is not emptyness that had been left behind but more room to move around and forward.

Cool, eh?

No comments: