Saturday, September 6, 2008

Return to Reality

After gauging on food and books for the whole week, I at least feel better now. Typically, it means the usual psychotic amount of work is going to start soon. The holidays are given just so that we don't die by mistake and we can recharge our batteries to discharge them effectively for the coming months which indeed are grim and scary looking.

I feel that I have a plan but then again reviewing my past records on plans .... Umm lets just say that best laid plans need not only be thwarted by obscure things like luck and by the smallest of things; big things: like being carefree (other words: lazy) and unnatural contentedness are sure fire holes as well.

But then again, you can never be sure without trying and this is what I am going to do. I at least minutely improve each time so let us see how this goes ...

I am not all sunshine yet but it takes a little while to get there after what I have been through these past weeks ...

No comments: