Monday, September 1, 2008

Post 300 Rant

With evaporation of the jubilant feeling after 300, with all the work consuming me ... I was at the end a living zombie with caffeine toxicity and with don't-know-what-else maladies. Feeling crappy and mundane on the whole.

Some had their funny-bone tickled by me, probably they had just brains of cuttle-bone. There was the idiotic fellow in the bus station blithering in a language he thought I could not understand on how we booked the tickets beforehand without paying. Oh you self-consumed snake, if you knew that we live in a place where access to the nearest ticket counter sets us 30 minutes back, you would know to keep your orifice shut. Plus all you had to do was ask the person at the counter not spout venom at people who were already late for their bus. It was his only silver lining, if not I would have given him a taste of my acidity. pH 0 that is ...

Though thinking back, my RM55 had probably gone to waste since I was squashed like a sardine in the bus back home: my seat could not recline while the seat in front of me hyper-reclined. PERFECT.

On reaching back, I was so tired that I spent and am still spending the days sleeping to rid of the tiredness of the past weeks. Minus the fact that I nearly killed myself eating too much yesterday, there is pretty much negativity flowing from me.

Hoping for sunnier skies at least today to stop sounding hysterical and undead.

No comments: