Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where are the ribbons? Where is the scissors? ... It's a Grand Opening After All

Confusing isn't it? Creating post after post for only one comment (which I am very grateful for despite the lack of enthusiasm).

Anyway, that was the sad, old past in Friendster blogs where readership is limited to your nearest who rather say things to your face (or behind your back), instead of wasting precious ATPs typing it out for you.


So, with that out of the way and all rumblings of the past well-justified, WE ARE MOVING HERE TO A MUCH GREENER, VOCAL YET VICIOUS NEIGHBOURHOOD!

--- And I have to say, I am truly excited! (Ahah! For once! Better make a mental note here to think about during the days when life seems purposeless) ---

I am pretty sure by now you would have got some idea about what I have got to say (that is if you read the above but if you did not ... well, keep skimming and scanning in your English comprehension passages, will you?).

I AM:
Plainly blunt, sarcastic with a touch of emotion about things that matter to me and hopefully to you!

Connect with me and comment without my picture in your head with an axe!

SO, THAT'S ABOUT ALL THE GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW

and

CATCH YOU LATER!

P/S Of course, I will sprinkle some spice into the whole thing with little bit of aunties tale, gossip and day-to-day happenings of my life (which if it kept you awake and thinking, BLESS ME, I have found my purpose!).

No comments: