Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dishing out more stuff on myself ...

Guess people (at least 66.67% of the poll on your bottom left) want to know more about myself. So, back by popular demand is a survey which you can recycle for a great many times from bulletin boards, anyway just loved those musical bullets:

1 . Lets start with your name?
♫ Ravi (ah ah .. so that it is why it is Raving me).

2. What do you think about smoking?
♫ An ultimate sign of stupidity and an effective way to kill people you love.

4. Whats your favourite drink?
♫ Too many to name one ... Ribena, calamansi, lemon juice, Peelfresh orange
(and I insist on Peelfresh) and so many more.

5. What is one thing you question a lot?
♫ The unknown future.

6. Do you lead people on?
♫ No and people find this irritating (especially when I lay those unnecessary warning words that I cannot assure you 100% on so-and-so) , sad though.

7. Are you married?
♫ No and I don't think i believe in it anymore (I hear those happily-ever-after couples sharpening their knives).

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex/same sex you loved them?
♫ Too bad ...

10. Do you miss someone?
♫ Yes, my best friends.

12. Are you single or unavailable?
♫ Single and ... (well you can fill in the blanks).

13. Are looks important?
♫ Unfortunately yes, that is how the world works.

14. What were you wearing just now?
♫ T-shirts and short pants of the same brand (coincidence).

15. Are you mad at someone?
♫ Maybe?

16. Are you taking anyone for granted?
♫ I don't know.

17. Where do you keep your money?
♫ And why would I advertise to the World Wide World?!

18. Would you kiss the last person you kiss?
♫ The kiss would had have to happen in the first place.

19. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
♫ Alone and I somewhat cannot share my bed with anyone else.

21. What time did you wake up this morning?
♫ Well it was a p.m..

22. Quick, say a line from any song
♫ twinkle, twinkle little star ...

23. How was your day?
♫ Exceptional.

24. Do you live near a friend?
♫ No, sadly.

25. Are you scared of spiders?
♫ No.

27. Do you believe in love?
♫ Hmmm ....

28. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
♫ Do i want kids in the first place? Even if i do, it would be after 30 and now I think you will want to know my age?!

29. What do you know about the future?
♫ A murky cloud with specks of sunshine.

33. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
♫ Depends on what they did on their first, not everyone is a Severus Snape.

35. Most hated food?
♫ Anchovies and prawns; makes me gag therefore an absolute NO-NO!

36. What is a major pet of yours?
♫ Animals and I have a respectable distance from each other for the greater good.

37. Do you wish someone would call you?
♫ Yes!

38. Do you miss your childhood?
♫ Seriously yes! When life had no deadlines and expectations of holistic development crap.

39. What's something you wish you could understand better?
♫ Making money!

40. If someone doesn't like you, it's usually because?
♫ Because of me I guess.

41. What are you excited about?
♫ The upcoming holidays after this one ends.

43. Kissed someone in the last half hour?
♫ Refer no. 18, you people just love to have a go at me!

44. Have you lost friends in the past?
♫ Yes, but they were never "friends" in the first place so it is not my loss.

45. What did you do four days ago?
♫ A haze of laziness with occasional profiting of time.

Well, there you have it folks! If you want to more about me, just ask me on what you want to know or send me one these surveys!