Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - 2010

To do justice to 2009, the word would be unexpected.

In a good way ... at least that is how I would see it.
A fulfilling year learning lots of new things (really), unearthing good people and discovering new opportunities; if I were to be succinct.
Of course there were equally matched incidents of drama but honestly I can't waste ATPs on typing them let alone think about them.

As much point there is in whining over lost time,
the same amount of worth is in basking over the good times.
Both are in past tense, and I am not doing a memoir, thank you very much.

While it has been quite a successful run, coming to think of it ... there was a lot of work done in order to get them ... sometimes much more than the next person.
I guess kites rise best against wind.

I don't do resolutions as I am a firm believer that I make God laugh when I make plans. The irony is that I always make plans and far too much of them. I could give Phileas Fogg a run for his money (not that he wouldn't put a wager). As much as everyone else reading this, I live an ordinary life and these plans sometimes bring extraordinary things into them ... hence we need plans. How much we follow them or rather how much I overlook a thousand things while planning is another story which you will have the entire new year to hear about.

So with that note, I wish everyone

A very happy new year and more happier ones to come!

No comments: