Saturday, July 4, 2009

Uh Uh ...

That's what you feel when you realize that a Pulitzer Prize winning book is not your cup of tea. Hopefully, the other book I bought- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl lives up to my insanely evolved razor-edged reading taste-buds (or maybe I have fallen in love with Miranda Priestly's character).

Either way; its not relaxing reading such books or helps you to fall asleep (it conversely keeps you awake debating for hours and hours with yourself ... hopefully I have not misread my first signs of insanity). Nevertheless, they are eye-opening or if you'd rather say: making you stop turning a blind eye on the inevitable truth shoving it right before you and ringing a klaxon saying, "WAKE UP!"

Scary but a necessary realization.

At least I realize, I am not frightened of ending up working without holidays and I am at the core ... culturally rooted unlike some of my fictitious acquaintances.



Though I secretly wish they were.

No comments: