Friday, July 4, 2008

Irritated

I normally do not whine like this (on the internet at least!) but well, if you had your pencil box with an expensive scientific calculator in it HIDDEN behind a 20, 000 ringgit Muscle Man Model during a dissection section, then you would.

Not only did I end up searching like a fool throughout the dissection hall, I went messaging around 70 people to ask if they had seen it. Thankfully, some people responded and led me to the discovery of my lost pencil box.

I mean if they (meaning the people organizing this treasure hunt) had time to do all that, they would rather … never mind, they could have done a 100 other things. I personally decided not to look for that person/s. I have at least a few better things to do.

All I have to say is that I probably lost a few stones with all that running and adrenaline rushing. Not to mention a way lot of pressure as this is the second time it happened. Thank you very much.

In addition to that, I had the fortune to be the subject of temper and ridicule for some people today … It just confirms that my once thought suspicions as being disliked by most people is true. I sometimes think that people wish I were invisible and kept very quiet. Maybe I will just do that.

Nah, nothing shuts me up but maybe I will be quieter. HEY, I at least do not go around hurting people. Even if I do it is purely accidental, I try to apologize A.SA.P.. But at least this gives me the insight I need to understand about people whom I thought I knew. Well, well, the world is full of surprises... If I am going to be a subject of attitude, I too can do "attitude"but fortunately I was brought up and not dragged up, and that is the silver lining at the end of the day.

No comments: